Indoor service have resumed with the following precautions:
- Attendees will be required to sign in when entering the Temple.
- Wearing masks in the Temple is optional. Please be respectful of each other’s choices.
- Social distance seating will be observed.
- We will not be using cushions, please bring your own if you would like to sit on a cushion.
- Windows and doors may be open for cross ventilation, so please dress accordingly.
- We will not sing a Gatha during indoor service.
04/02 Hanamatsuri/Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m.
Dharma School 11:30 a.m.
04/09 Paramita Service 10 a.m. (Daylight savings begins)
04/16 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
04/23 Paramita Service following the Cherry Blossom Festival (approximately 3:30pm)
04/30 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
05/07 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m.
05/14 Mother’s Day Service 10 a.m
05/21 Gotan-e Service 10 a.m.
05/28 Paramita Service 10 a.m.