- Attendees will be required to sign in when entering the Temple.
- Masks will be required regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distance seating will be observed.
- We will not be using cushions, please bring your own if you would like to sit on a cushion.
- Windows and doors will be open for cross ventilation, so please dress accordingly.
- Chanting will be done with masks on.
- We will not sing a Gatha during indoor service.
- Attendees will be invited to gassho in front of the onaijin at the conclusion of the service, but there will be no burning of incense.
09/11 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m.
09/18 Ohigan Service with Rev. Earl Ikeda 10 a.m.
09/25 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
10/02 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m.
10/09 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
10/16 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
10/23 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
10/30 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
11/06 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m. (daylight savings time ends)
11/13 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
11/20 Eitaikyo/Anniversary Service with Rev. Miyamura. 10 a.m.
Welcome luncheon (Rev. Miyamura)/Anniversary luncheon (after service)
11/27 Paramita Service 10 a.m.