- Attendees will be required to sign in when entering the Temple.
- Wearing masks in the Temple is optional. Please be respectful of each other’s choices.
- Social distance seating will be observed.
- We will not be using cushions, please bring your own if you would like to sit on a cushion.
- Windows and doors may be open for cross ventilation, so please dress accordingly.
- We will not sing a Gatha during indoor service.
12/03 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m (Fellowship and refreshments following the service)
An making after service
12/04 Set up for mochi tsuki 6-8 p.m.
12/8 Prep for mochi tsuki 1 p.m.
12/9 Mochi tsuki
12/10 Bodhi Day Service 10 a.m.
12/17 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
12/18 General meeting 6 p.m.
12/24 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
12/31 Year End Service 10 a.m. Toshikoshi soba serviced following service
01/07 New Year/Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m. (Fellowship and Ozoni served following the service)
01/11 Bishop Marvin Harada will be here. Seminar 7-9 p.m.
01/14 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
01/15 Board of Trustees meeting 6 p.m.
01/20 Shinnenkai (New Year Party) Time TBD
01/21 Ho-onko Service 10 a.m. with Rev. Rye, Board of Trustees Installation
01/28 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
02/04 Shotsuki Hoyo Service 10 a.m. (Fellowship and refreshments following the service).
02/11 Nehanye Service 10 a.m.
02/18 Paramita Service 10 a.m.
02/19 Board of Trustees meeting 6 p.m.
02/25 Paramita Service 10 a.m.